Game Client Patch on 23/01
Posted by CrumX on February 20 2008 06:39:54
There will be a game client patch and server maintenance for MapleSEA on 23rd Jan 2008, from 0300hrs (GMT +8) to 0800hrs (GMT+8). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.
The upcoming patch includes:
- Removal of Christmas Cash Item
- Launch of Mu Lung Town and Herb Town
- New quests available in the new towns
- New Chinese New Year quest
- Return of the Valentine’s Day quest
- New Cash Item: Lion Head Cap and Lion Hair Overall
- New Cash Item: String of Chinese Traditional Fire Cracker
- Reported bug fixed!
If you have problem running the auto-patch when starting the game through the desktop shortcut, restart your PC and follow the steps described in this link here: http://www.maplesea.com/support/faq.aspx#09
If this fails, please download the manual patch. If manual patch does not work, please re-download the new game client. Check our FAQ section for more information.
The game service has been resumed at 0855hrs (GMT +8).